Why to study at Okan International University?
- Highly qualified and distinguished faculty team
- Authorized for Online and On Campus Teaching
- Multi-cultural Educational environment
- Opportunity to study in South Florida – in the heart of Miami-Dade and Broward.
- Scholarship opportunities for applicants who qualify
Programs that suite your needs:
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Healthcare Management
- Bachelors in Tourism and Hospitality
- Masters in Business Management (MBA)
- Masters in Healthcare Management (MHCM)
- Masters in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Okan International University (OIU) is an American University in South Florida and offers Bachelors and Master’s degree programs in accordance with Department of Education rules and regulations.
OIU is affianced in noteworthy research and academic studies in harmony with contemporary changes and advancement, endorsing the use of state-of-the-art learning practices by inclusion of cutting-edge technological solutions to customary undertakings like lectures, workshops and seminars. A promise to quality and eminence stimulates our curriculums that formulate students to face international variations and to effectively relate their hypothetical acquaintance to real-life circumstances.
Under the laws of the State of Florida, Okan International University is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education to offer post-secondary education programs and has authority to grant degree. For any related information, please visit: www.fldoe.org